I just have 2 months left to run away. Two months to start on my own and make it work. To be the person I desire to be. To build new, healthy and clean habits. To break some ties and start new ones. To chose the roads which lead to my happiness until I have some to care for.
The parental situation from both anchors stress me out. I don't need to be so conscious of what they want. I am who I am and I know what I do. I AM a responsible, healthy, and positive. My feet are right on the ground and I don't need judgmental, small-minded, hypocritical, common folk to tell me what I need to be. No, I'm not your typical Spaniard, but I've got more than that and they need to respect my cultural and be a little more educated about it fore they make their stereotypical assumptions.
I don't want to be under that toxic, conspiracy-theory regime. I've grown up. This is an age of technology, an age of information. There is much more available and much more to understand. I can rescue him from this bubble where those inside need to criticize others and help him see that there is more than living under the shadows of others. He's not blinded, but the shadow covers him.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario